Voting Rating: 4.5 / 37 votes Vote: 12345

Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello, Hello!

Hello there! This is my very first post! I am excited to get started in this world of blogging. I have had lots of fun putting my little page together so far. I plan on talking about my crafty (or not-so crafty) life and oh how much fun it will be! Hopefully I won't bore everyone to death in the process. I will be sharing my creations, both wonderfully adorable and the not so scrumptious... So follow me and let me know what you think. I am always looking for advice to spice up my crafty world (including how to get good at this bloggy-thing). So shower me with comments please and spread the word! Here are some of my latest creations...

I got the idea for this card from the book Card Making With Cricut. This was the first card I ever made.

This is, clearly, a Christmas version of the first one.

This is a card I made for my Husband's birthday (February 12th).

This is a Thank You card I made for a friend of ours...I loved it until I added the red scalloped piece and the teal piece.I just feel like they didn't match so well. But I sent it out anyway :-P

I made this card for my friend in Hawaii who just had a baby boy. (sorry the lighting is kind of terrible in these photos...)

I made this for my mom...I'm less than thrilled with the "Thanks" on the cloud, and I was super irked because I couldn't find a darn fence on my gypsy! So that white grass stuff had to suffice.

I made this simple little thank you card the other day just because I needed a  crafty fix...just a thank you card.

No comments:

Post a Comment